Whether you are training for your first 5k race or you’re an experienced marathoner, prepare for your racing season by improving your running technique, your conditioning, and increase your max VO2 with our Running and Endurance Coaching Program. Not only will we get you ready for your race, but we’ll likely help you do it with lower training volume than you’ve ever used before!
The Running and Endurance Coaching Program includes:
- A one hour session each week scheduled on Tuesday Nights @ 7pm, rain or shine.
- Analysis of your running mechanics
- Drills to improve your running efficiency and technique
- Physical conditioning exercises designed to improve your VO2 max and range of motion, and decrease your chance of injury.
- Introduction and coaching to the Concept 2 Rower and Air Assault bike
- Workouts built and designed by USA Track and Field Level 1 Coach, Jason Odom.
The program is free to active members of CrossFit Eastern Shore. If you are not an active member and wish to join our group the cost is $100 per month, or $30 per drop-in Session. Sessions are conducted with USA Track and Field Level 1 Coach, Jason Odom. He has coached athletes of all levels from beginner to advanced and advocates using the high intensity training methods of CrossFit to improve endurance performance, while reducing potential risk for injury.
Contact us here for more information.