Hell Week-Final Posting before Monday Night. 10 workouts in 120 hours.
1. If you have signed up and plans have changed for you, I need to know ASAP. Text Jason @ 251-751-9598. Plan your week, you will need other open times besides the times we meet every night. Final Timeline is posted as #6 below.
2. On Monday you will find out who your partner is and the standards for the extra 2 workouts. You will receive your scoresheets for the period, and we’ll talk any contingencies.
3. You’ll find out what the WOD is when you show up.
4. You will need these items:
Items required by each participant to bring to each WOD:
-A flashlight or brightly colored clothing-we will be running and it will be dark out.
-Water Bottles with water
-Gym Bag or Backpack
-Pen or Pencil
-Score Sheet (you will receive this on monday)
-Wrist wraps (as needed)
-Running shoes (as needed)
-Lifting shoes (as needed)
-And anything else you need for your workouts
5. Movements: This is a reminder that we do not teach movements throughout Hell Week.
-Clean and jerk (all forms, including Squat clean).
-Toes to bar
6. Final Timeline
Monday, 11May 8-10pm
Tuesday, 12May 7-10pm (wod starts @ 8)
Wednesday, 13May 8-10pm
Thursday, 14May 8-10pm
Friday, 15May 8-10pm
Saturday, 16May (3 WODs throughout the day)
–WOD A: 8-9am @ the Fairhope Rec. Center Pool. DO NOT BE LATE.
–WOD B: 12-2 @ the box.
–WOD C: 5-7 @ the box.
7. After the final WOD on Saturday, we will celebrate. See you at the End.