1. Sign in prior to the class time you plan on attending. Reservations close at the start time of any class.
2. Discuss what workout you plan on performing with a Coach upon arrival to any flex class. Have a plan. A coach will advise if its a good plan or a bad plan.
3. Do not pull from the future. Example: Do not perform a Friday wod on Tuesday.
4. Always perform OLY or POWER before ANY METCON or ENDURANCE.
5. Perform either the endurance or metcon; NEVER Perform a metcon and endurance in the same session. The endurance is designed to be a stand alone metcon.
6. The flex and crossfit classes each have designated times. Plan so that your Flex class does not run over its designated time.
Deadlift (build to a Heavy single in 20 minutes)
60/50 Dumbbell deadlifts, 30 reps
Row 30 calories
60/50 DB walking lunge, 30 steps*** DB Each hand
25 KB Swings (1.5/1pd)
1 Muscle-up (any Style)
20 KB Swings
15 KB Swings
10 KB Swings
5 KB Swings
Strength: Front Squat 1RM
Hang Power Clean 135/95
Box Jump-Overs 24/20
10 min EMOM:
1 Snatch + 3 OHS
21-15-9 reps for time of:
Double KB Overhead walking-lunge steps (1.5/1pd)
Split Jerk 3Rm